Wow! There is literally a month or day for almost everything. When I think of February, I’m thinking Valentine’s Day, Black History Month, or Presidents Day. Did you know that February is also National Cherry Month? Here’s a little background. We all learned as kids that America’s first president, George Washington, chopped down the cherry tree. Since he was born in February, the month is celebrated in the name of the Cherry Tree; well that’s one explanation.
At beauty salons when the word cherry comes up, the first thought that comes to mind is hair color, certainly not the sweet cherries that we eat. Let me share some reasons why cherries should be the highlight of your life when it comes to health, hair and beauty. They are ranked the number one healthiest fruits on the planet! Fresh is 100% the way to eat them.
“THE KEY TO A HEALTHY LIFE REALLY IS IN A BOWL OF CHERRIES”
- Cherries contain Vitamin B, and Vitamin C that prevents hair damage and breakage and keeps the scalp hydrated. Vitamin C also imparts a natural glow to your skin.
- Cherries contain a hormone called melatonin which facilitates good sleep.
- Cherries are low in calories and can boost metabolism to help with weight lost.
- Cherries help to lower hypertension because they contain a good amount of potassium which helps to remove excess sodium.
- Cherries contain antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cherries are rich in antioxidants that fight the aging process.
- Cherries maintain the body’s PH level to prevent stomach problems like indigestion.
As a Trichologist and Master Wig Maker with over 25 years of experience, my passion is helping women and men feel good about how they look through our salon and boutique services and sharing health and beauty tips. At Healthy Hair Clinic, Healthy Hair Salon we offer relaxers, wash & sets, styling, custom designed full and partial hair systems, pre-designed wigs and consultation for hair loss and scalp disorders. Coming soon is our Authentic Kinky Hair Online Store.
If you are a new client, please use this $15.00 coupon with code (Cherry) on a consultation as an expression of gratitude for your business.
Please Share This Blog!
Coupon good until February, 28, 2021
For more information on this subject or other hair needs email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org